Exit

"Audio Output" section is disabled

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2010 Jul 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the question.

I made IO plugin. It supports audio and video. It works well in CS4.

I have the problem when moving from CS4 to CS5. Combo boxes (frequency, bit per sample, channels) are disables in "Output Module Settings" dialog when "Audio Output" section is checked. IO example from SDK has the same problem.

Thanks,

Victor

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2010 Jul 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do anybody have any thoughts about this problem?

P.S. When "Audio Output" has check box in enable state then the audio data dont come to my plugin in rendereing (at that time input file contains audio data).

Thanks,

Victor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2010 Jul 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey victor.

i don't have the solution to the problem you're describing.

i just wanted to assure you that you're not being ignored.

there's just not enough accumulated knowledge of the cs5 sdk within the developer's community yet.

such differences between cs4 and cs5 are most likely unplanned, and are probably a mistake.

consider sending your question to zac lam who's in charge or AE's API.

adobe personnel give the occasional look at this forum, but you'll get a much quicker response writing them directly.

sorry.

😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2010 Jul 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the report - I've logged it as bug 2676299.  I've been able to reproduce the behavior, and verify that this is indeed different than CS4.  We'll dig into this to find out what's changed, and I'll let you know if there's any modifications you can make on your end to solve this in the current version.

Regards,

Zac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2010 Jul 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Zac,

Thanks you!

I am waiting your response.

Thanks,

Victor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2010 Sep 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Victor,

We've addressed this bug in the After Effects 10.0.1 update, which is now available.  Please check out the installation info and other details here: http://bit.ly/9ex5Cf

Regards,

Zac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines