• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"RAM preview needs 2 or more frames to render playback" AE CC

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue started out of nowhere for what I consider to be no reason. Working on average sized 720p compositions with modest animations.

I have tried all suggested solutions on this forum yet nothing has worked. I am running fresh comps in AE CC with absolutely no plugins, freshly purged memory, cleaned cache, restarted comp, no other applications running on computer and 13 gb of memory allocated to AE... etc.

I cannot seem to fix this issue.

Whats the next step?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 07, 2014 Sep 07, 2014

Note that the memory leak with audio scrubbing is listed as fixed in the upcoming update:

http://adobe.ly/1pFGGRE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, I think I got it, I looked in a forum on Apple to see if there was a way to fix the memory leaks on Mac Os X 10.10.02, and there is, it takes 5 minutes but it works, for the first time in 3 days I've been able to preview one of my projects, please take a look:

Guide: How to solve Yosemite memory leaks and C... | Apple Support Communities

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is still off topic and I suggest you open a new thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines