Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Really confusing black outline on white text

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I use after effects on a daily basis, and often have to create 2d animated typography. This file is one I was working on where the text needs a simple movement on the Y axis upwards, with some easing done as well. I'm very confused because my text doesn't have an outline or stroke applied to it, however I'm seeing these really odd outlines of each character that seem to have hundreds of copies. Truly bizarre, I'd love to know if anyone has seen this or has some kind of solution.

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 10.26.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-31 at 10.30.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-31 at 10.26.17 AM.png

// Film Maker / Video Editor / Videographer / Motion Designer / ...and more! | Check out my work at: https://www.SamStaudt.com //
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

I've figured out what is going on here, but don't know how to delete posts on this forum... Just ignore this! (:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've figured out what is going on here, but don't know how to delete posts on this forum... Just ignore this! (:

// Film Maker / Video Editor / Videographer / Motion Designer / ...and more! | Check out my work at: https://www.SamStaudt.com //

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines