• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

render time has gone up more than usual

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an Instagram editor who usually edits 5-10 second clips. My render time is usually never more that 20 minutes for an edit. I was recently having a problem with error 7 :: 66 that was resolved by me updating after effects cc 2017. The problem is after the update, my render time has gone from about 10-20 minutes for a 15 second clip to 10 hours. Only one second of the clip has been rendered and it's been over an hour already. Not only that, but I used to be able to do other things while a video was rendering, now my computer is extremely laggy and slow during a render. I always render in the best quality possible as a .avi file. I'd rather not decrease the quality since I used to be able to edit on the quality with no problems. How do I fix this issue without facing the past error that I had with rendering (7 :: 66)? I'm considering deleting after effects and then redownloading it but I don't know if that'll fix the problem and I don't want to stop the render if it won't fix it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which setting do you use for rendering, CPU or GPU? Do you also use any third party plug-ins?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lilyg,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines