• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering frames time getting too high when trying to visualize the project

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, good morning. First of all sorry for any word that might be wrong here, I don't use After Effects in english so I need to translate by myself.

I am having an annoying issue when trying to just watch and visualize my work. This rendering frame time at the bottom keeps getting too high and my program starts to glitch and get too slow, I can't visualize what I am doing and I get frustrated. I am new to AE and have been using for less than a month, I learned how to animate and use a lot of cool and interesting features, but I simply can't explore the program the way I wanted because of this issue of this frame rendering rate getting too high. Even my laptop gets glitchy, and I don't know what to do, this isn't supposed to happen.

My laptop configs are:

Intel i5, don't remember which one but remember it's more than 10.000

RAM: 24gb

GPU: 1650 GTX

Since I am starting to work hard as a videomaker, I don't think I can deal with this problem for too long as I need to send previews for my costumers and it's also spending too much of my time if I try to render it trough Media Encoder.

I am really new to AE and Adobe's specific words, so I am so confused of what I need to do to reduce this issue. My program is getting too heavy. Can anyone help me how to fix this problem using simple instructions? I really need this help. If you can help me I would thank you lots!

I am also putting an image of it too high, but this is in a project that longs only 12 seconds and doesn't have complicated features. In another project which lasted 4 minutes and had a lot of animations and mascaras, things like that, I've saw it reach more than 900ms.

TOPICS
Crash , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After Effects is not a real-time playback system during initial rendering. It takes as long as it takes to render a single frame, but then once all the frames are rendered, AE should play back the rendered composition in real-time. Complex compositions could take multiple seconds to minutes sometimes for a single frame. If you're looking to cut video without composition effects, you should use Premiere Pro where you'll get more real-time playback during the editing stage. Then if you still need to add effects or composite additional non-footage content, bring the sequence from Premiere Pro back into After Effects for the final touches. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines