• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rendering problem

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello. in after effects when everr i export a video i go to watch it then it says file has been moved or renamed. then when i try to use media encoder it renders till about half way then just stops

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds to me like you might be using files across a network.  Sometimes if the network drops out, AME can no longer render.  Can you check to see if all files are local?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without exact system info, render settings and critical details like actual save locations nobody can tel lyou much. As the cactus already said, this could be network errors, but then again it could just as well be local issues on your machine like caches getting full or another process/ app interfering with rendering. Impossible to deduce anything based on what amounts to effectively zeror information on your part. You need to be much more specific and provide some details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Además de las sugerencias de ShiveringCactus y Mylenium, asegúrate de no estar exportando a un directorio de una nube como iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, G-Drive, incluso el mismo Creative Cloud, etc. Si es así, intenta primero exportar a un directorio en el disco de almacenamiento de tu computador y luego lo subes a la nube. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines