• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request for Adobe After Effects 2021 Download

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing to request assistance in obtaining a download link for Adobe After Effects 18.4. I am currently enrolled in an online course where the instruction is based on the 18.4 version of After Effects. Unfortunately, I am unable to find this specific version within the Creative Cloud application.

Could you please provide me with the necessary download link or guide me on how to access Adobe After Effects 18.4? Having access to this version is crucial for my coursework and learning experience.

or if it is not available, is there any other version such as Adobe After Effects 21.0?

TOPICS
How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nfortunately I believe that you'll only be able to access the previous versions listed on the creative cloud. They should be pretty close to the version being demoed in your course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines