• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotobrush causing AE to "not respond"

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 9.5 second clip where I am rotobrushing a character in a video game.  Its about 550 frames total and around the 47/550 mark it locks up AE completly.  It also seems to propagate slower and it progresses.  I'm still really new to AE and after scouring the forums, youtube, google, etc. I am here asking for a bit of guidance if possible.  I see people using roto on youtube and it works perfectly.  Im not sure why mine locks up.  

Drivers are fully up to date as well. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Roll back your After effects version. 18.2 and 18.2.1 did this for me. Roll back to 18.1 and youll be fine. Belive me i had the same problem and spent hours on drivers for my GOU, Chipset, Motherboard, every driver possible. Antivirus, EVERYTHING!!! As soon as I installed 18.1 everything worked fin again and i could do Rotoscope on 100+ frame composition. Before this after 20 or so frames AE would stop responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines