Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scale graph

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I made a simple scale transition where my image zooms in. I selected the key frames like usual and clicked easy ease. Then I opened the graph editor and I saw a normal red scale curve. But there were no yellow arms. I looked at the lower left corner and all the options were grayed out. When I clicked on the left side key frame nothing happened. No arms appeared. Oddly, when I then clicked on the right side key frame the arms appeared for that side and I could adjust them as normal. And the arms also appeared on the left side, but when I went to move the left side arms, they dispapeared and wouldn't let me move them. This has never happened before and I've spent hours looking online for answers and I've found nothing. It's a scale graph so I can't separate dimensions, and I am in the value graph which is what I need. I do not need to edit the speed graph. How can I get both key frames/both ends of my transition to work in the graph editor? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg. I got my directions mixed up. All of this is still true but the left was actually right and the right was actually the left side lol 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And then when I leave the graph editor, I can select the key frame on the left side but that one on the right side is grey and I can't select it. I can't even delete it. What's going on? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't reproduce what you are describing. Can you take a screenshot or record a screen capture and share it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines