• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scan Effect

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i´m trying a scan like effect using find edges, tint, and 2 glows by following a youtube tutorial but for some reason mine is playing black while the video's one has a blue-ish color. Does my video having a freeze frame affect it in any way?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without a link to the tutorial you are trying to follow or screenshots of your composition that show the modified properties of the problem layers (press uu), there is no way to tell where the problem lies. There is a good chance that an enthusiast prepared the tutorial and the explanations or workflows are flawed. It is unlikely that a freeze-frame would foul up Glow, Tint, or Find Edges. 

We need more info. 

* The "Drag & Drop here..." area works, but it is a pain for the forum users to access the photos. Please do not use it to share images. You can use the toolbar, drag your images to the reply field, or even copy and paste the file directly in the reply field, then size them up so we can easily see them.

My YouTube Quick Tips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree with rick. Without providing a link to the tutorial and screenshots of your own setup for comparison nobody can tell you much. Many tutorials these days are rather poor and leave out important things or you could just have missed something in a moment of distraction...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines