• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scripts panels

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, i use 3rd parties scipt such as True comp duplicator but the panel of those script shows up properly only if i'm in any of the "default" worksspace provided by After effect, when i'm using my custom workspace, the panel appears in a way where i can't grabe it or do anything with it.

I provide you a live example of the issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/178HG-6yHmpqH9COkKw9tb3jdR7YO2WS-/view?usp=share_link

How can i fix this ?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screen recording, that was really helpful. The easiest solution might be to temporarily uninstall True Comp Duplicator, relaunch AE, quit, then reinstall the script. If you use the aescripts app to manage your scripts, this is super easy, and if not, you can go to your AE 2023 > Scripts > ScriptUI Panels folder and pull the .jsx file out to your Desktop or Downloads folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer it wasn't the solution but it help me to find the soltuation so thanks a lot !!!!

The problem had nothing to do with After effect it was just that the two monitors i had was set to "Primary monitor" on the screenshot it's "Écran principal" next to "Utiliser comme" wich means "Use as", and now i have my secondary monitor set to "Affichage étendu" wich means "Extended display". and it work perfectly .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind i double check it's impossible they automatically switch from "Primary monitor" to "extended display" so you're the one who solved the issue thanks again 😂♥︎

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, glad you figured it out! That's really interesting, and it makes sense why the panel went so high up. I didn't know you could set two monitors to be primary; seems like that could be a macOS bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines