• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Template with image that is easy to change

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made an introduction video in After Effects for my company. This video has a picture in it (which needs to be changed everytime we introduce someone else). Problem is: not everyone can work with After Effects. So it would be a lot easier if you can just change the image source via Premiere Pro.

Is there any way to do this?

I want to have something like a motion graphics template, which is easy to work with, but with an image...

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for seeking out some help. If your video has movement in it, then there are only a couple of options. One is obviously to use AE. You could create a simple precomp containing the picture so that the user would only have to replace the picture and maybe resize teh image in the comp to match the previous image. Then render out the comp. You can even avoid rendering by using dynamic linking so that teh AE comp used in PrP updates automatically.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines