• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text wont add to MOGRT

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive this message when I try to place media replacement controls in the essential graphics window.  I am using a template that I purchased on Envato.  What am I doing wrong?

"After Effects warning:  One or more layers are not supported by Media Replacement because they are an incompatible type or have Continuous Rasterization or Collapse Transformation enabled."

I am trying to make the text editable in Premiere when i get it exported.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 1.42.06 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

You Selected and then Dragged the Text Layer into the Essential Graphics Panel - you can't do this as the Text Layer contains multiple properties – the Essential Graphics Panel (EGP) only allows multiple properties to be simultaneously dragged into the its panel. However, all seelcted properties have to be supported. When you drag a Text Layer, you're placing ALL of its properties into the EGP. Unfortunately, not all of a Text Layer's properties are supported in the EGP.

So ... select individual

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no acrtual media to replace. It's as simple as that. All your content that could be replaced is apparently packaged in pre-compositions. You would have to untangtle the template and add the actual source footage links to the MOGRT, not try to add the comps.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You Selected and then Dragged the Text Layer into the Essential Graphics Panel - you can't do this as the Text Layer contains multiple properties – the Essential Graphics Panel (EGP) only allows multiple properties to be simultaneously dragged into the its panel. However, all seelcted properties have to be supported. When you drag a Text Layer, you're placing ALL of its properties into the EGP. Unfortunately, not all of a Text Layer's properties are supported in the EGP.

So ... select individual properties – this is what most users do. In your case, you mentioned wanting to allow a PPro user to change the text in PPro. For this use-case, select and drag the Text Layer's SourceText property into the EGP. HTH

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines