• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble viewing path options pull down bar to select the mask as my path

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make my text move on a path from the mask I created but when I go to path, under path options, where usually there is a pull down bar to select the mask, the bar isn't there, does anybody know how to fix this?Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 3.00.11 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the extreme lower left corner of the interface there are three small icons. These control the visibility of certain sections of timeline controls - layer switches, blending modes, and duration / stretch.

I suspect they are all gray. Click the left or middle icon to make it blue (on).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the columns in the timeline:

Screenshot_2020-04-03 16.29.20_ppsGer.png

The first switch turns on the Switches column, both the first and second switch gives you both the Modes and Switches columns. 

F4 switches back and forth between showing both Modes and Switches when both are turned off or switches between the Modes and Switches column if only one is turned on. The {} switch adds the In, Out, Duration and Stretch column. Setting the visible columns in the Switches settings changes how the bottom icons work. There are a surprising number of users that have no idea how these switches work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines