• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to remove this green border

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a green border around the text i delete and i hate it im looking to remove it, if anybody knows how please lmk. Thanks 

Ske32393005me9a_0-1712276799580.png

Screenshot 2024-04-05 011618.png

TOPICS
FAQ , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That green line shows the frames that have been stored in the RAM Preview Cache. If you want the preview to start at the in-point of the layer, select the layer, press "i" (for in-point), then press "n" to set the work area to the current position of the CTI (Current Time Indicator). 

It would be very beneficial to you if you opened the Learn workspace and got familiar with the UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do you by any chance know how to remove it? its becoming annoying and it's like an eyesore to me i just want it gone. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines