Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to execute script at line 112. Internal Error | PROBLEM

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

So I was trying to use an animation kit for typography but everytime I run the script it gives me the error:

''Unable to execute script at line 112. Internal Error

-  Internal Error''

Is there a way to fix it? It seems to be working for my friend and he runs on After Effects CC 2017, and for most people it doesn't work

on this version either. I run it on After Effects CC 2017 too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

JSXBIN is used to prevent people from seeing your sourcecode. This way, a programmer can keep his work save from stealing.

What you see it *not the original* source code, but a encoded version of it. At this point, only the programmers with access to the original source code can do anything about it.

If the error is already known, it's likely that there will be a bugfix soon...

Cheers,

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing what scripts you actually use and what functions, nobody can tell you anything. for al lwe know the script is simply not compatible and may need updating.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The script is an animation kit that let's you make presets of text effects without doing them by hand, it worked for other CC 2017 users but it doesn't for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Would you show some parts around line 112 of your scripts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Line 112 says: jJjOjHfRBFeTiDjIjBjSjBjDjUjFjShAiBjMjJjHjOjNjFjOjUfRBFePiDjIjBjSjBjDjUjFjShAiSj

Not sure if you got something about this but seeing from this question it seems you're experienced with coding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without access to the source code of the script, you can't do anything but make an bug report to the script developers.

Most likely, commercial scripts come as a *.jsxbin file. You can open it, but it's just unreadable text. When you are lucky, the script is a *jsx file. You can open and read it. But you have to understand what is actual going on in line 112 and if you are not into scripting, you probably won't.

Reach out to the developers. It's the fastest way.

Cheers,

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True, and I'll probably contact them but from multiple reports I've seen on their site I'll probably get the same response.

And yeah it's a .jsxbin file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JSXBIN is used to prevent people from seeing your sourcecode. This way, a programmer can keep his work save from stealing.

What you see it *not the original* source code, but a encoded version of it. At this point, only the programmers with access to the original source code can do anything about it.

If the error is already known, it's likely that there will be a bugfix soon...

Cheers,

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright this gave me some more hope and info on what to expect and what it is,

Thank you,

Baris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According what my friends said, You need to install CC 2014 and 2017 to get it work...

but I'm not sure how to do it....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i love you. It worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

install older version of AE like CC2014 coz it needs some files from it to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines