• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warning: older Cinema 4d render engine is running

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to activate the new Cinema 4d renderer in After Effects version 14.0.1.5 on a 27-inch iMac (2013) I get following warning:

"3D layers may not render correctly because an older CINEMA 4D render engine is running.

- if using a CINEMA 4d installation rorender, reset to the default in the renderer options.

- Close all versions of After Effects and restart CC 2017 by itself.

- After restarting, choose Edit > Purge > All Memory & Disk Cache."

Tried all options and there is no older version of Cinema 4d renderer running. Activity Monitor.app says /Applications/Adobe After Effects CC 2017/Plug-ins/MAXON CINEWARE AE/(CINEWARE Support)/bin/CineRenderAE.app/Contents/MacOS/CineRenderAE is running.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone ever figure this out? Still having issues...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried everything possible. I fear that we'll have to be patient till the next version of After Effects, reporting the bugs and counting on the smart guys at Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Same issue, BUT :

We instaled on Sierra After FX CC2017 for the first time the newest version 14.1. And nothing works : (Raytrace CINEMA 4D and, Interactivity with Ae/ Cinema 4d Lite)

We Instaled on our 2d Mac the first legacy version 14.0.0, then, 14.0.1, then the latest.14.1 and that work fine.!!!

It s a tricky solution but maybe that could help Adobe team.. (make an effort guys! )

If I try to Uninstall 14.1 for downgrade for the 14.0.0 the problem still there ( I have manually deleted the C4D Plug coz it stay on folder)

but nothing change... :-). Must have a clean instal with no after fx any version installed..

Yann

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this too. Just deleting the prefs or resetting the C4D Options didn't work for me either. The only way that fixed it for me was:

- uninstall Ae and removing the preferences

- restart computer

- re-install Ae

- fire up Ae, and DON'T migrate prefs form previous versions.

It was a big %&*(_* that I had to rebuild my prefs, but this worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope I'm not speaking too soon but I seem to have fixed my issue (MacBook Pro 15" Retina), at least temporarily. I'm not sure of the exact order of the steps I have taken but here's the jist of it:

I was working on a flat animation in AE and noticed that Cinerender was running in Activity Monitor.

(1) I killed it, then went back to my file,

(2) created a 3d layer and saw that it defaulted to Cinema 4D renderer. I clicked on it,

(3) reset the settings once again as per that popup we all saw, and also

(4) changed the renderer to Classic 3D in my file.

Then I (5) restarted AE and purged all the memory, again as per the popup. To double-check,

(6) I went back into the Activity Monitor to make sure Cinerender was not running, and it wasn't.

Today, my 3D animations with Cinerender seem to be working quickly and without any issues. Try it, let me know if this works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same issue for me:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just downloaded AE 2017. 

The Cinema 4D renderer simply does NOT work with After Effects.

Using AE on my Mac Pro 64 GB, AMD Firepro 700 with 6 x 3.5 GHz.

The version of Cinema 4D Lite is R16.

This issue has been outstanding for 4 months now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay! April 19th new update for After Effects arrived and all our problems have been solved. Congratulations Adobe technical staff and debuggers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fixed. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines