Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilization Error

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have been using an old After Effects until earlier this year (2021). I have done nothing new unless the default settings have changed. I film in AVCHD and I export the clip as a Master File out of Final Cut Pro X and import it into After Effects. Every time I try to Warp Stabilize, I keep getting Stabilization Failed. Does anyone know why it is doing this? Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen with every clip you try, or just the one?  There may be too much movement/insufficient tracking data in some clips for the effect to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Every clip as of yesterday. The last few clips were a little bit shaky. I have had many in the past that were shakier and it worked (using the old AE). Something hasn't been right since I purchased the new AE. I even used the default settings too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines