• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does text appear transparent in one composition but not another?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can anyone help with this question about my text.

I've made two seperate compositions using the same settings to display some text. Both compositions have been dragged into a new composition so they sit one after the other in a time line, I will be exporting all text as individual clips. But when I'm in the combined comp, one of my text appears normal and solid, the other comes up transparant. However, in their working compositions they both show as normal and solid. The blending modes for both are set to normal.

Does anyone know how to make the second text solid again and not transparant?

Please see screenshots attached. The blue text is the one coming up as transparant as you can see below.2021-04-26 (6).png2021-04-26 (7).png2021-04-26 (8).png2021-04-26 (9).png

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screenshots are not telling us much. We can't see the blend modes column and we don't have any idea what properties you have modified on any layer because you didn't press the 'u' key twice.

The nested comps seem to accurately be reproduced in both screenshots of the "Smoke Text" comp. Only the current time is different. 

I'm not sure what is missing or what you are trying to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines