• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why my VR Digital Glitch doesn't work on this timeline?

Enthusiast ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community, it is strange. I have a background footage and a text block. I give VR Digital Glitch to the text block. look at the picture below :

glitch1.png

Look, i add a VR Digital Glitch effect to the text box. But unfortunately, the blue box is not glitched?

blue box should be glitched. Why?

The text box just a text with blue solid color layer.

glitch2.jpg

VR Digital Glitch should work like below :

glitch3.jpg

Thanks

-Office : Adobe || Home : Resolve-
TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Sorry, my composition width is same as my blue box, so when blue box glitchs, i can not see it. The solution is make comp  width wider then blue box.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The effect assumes to be applied via a comp-sized adjustment layer, not directly or else the various VR-related options would be meaningless. There's your answer - apply it to an adjustment layer covering the whole comp. Additional pre-composing steps may be necessary, obviously.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thansk @Mylenium , i'll try that.

But hi, my second compostion on above picture (Trying Glitch Box) works fine. VR Glitch Effefct not add to adjutment layer, it add directly to the composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, my composition width is same as my blue box, so when blue box glitchs, i can not see it. The solution is make comp  width wider then blue box.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines