Highlighted

Adding animations

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i seen this siren head tik tok stuff going around and i wanted to know how to do that. How do i add my animations to the background of the video? Here is the video I'm trying to make https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EofAggKrGX4

This vid is taken from tiktok so please show the owner some love and THIS IS SCARY AF Give it a like . No need to sub👍 Only likes #Tiktok #sirenhead #game #r...
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding animations

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i seen this siren head tik tok stuff going around and i wanted to know how to do that. How do i add my animations to the background of the video? Here is the video I'm trying to make https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EofAggKrGX4

This vid is taken from tiktok so please show the owner some love and THIS IS SCARY AF Give it a like . No need to sub👍 Only likes #Tiktok #sirenhead #game #r...
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really much there, to be honest. The whole thing loks like someone created a 3D animation and then simply put a cut out photo in front of it with a bit of jittery animation. There is no real 3D scene integration at all.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
Guide ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To do such a thing, you need to know how to track a video**, how to add masks and how to make some color correction and grading.

** as Mylenium said, you can also take a photo, skip the tracking and add a shaking animation

The sirend head was probably created and animated in a 3D Software and exported as video with transparency (alpha channel).

Check the video guide from Adobe or find yourself quality tutorials to learn the steps.

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step 1: Analyze the scene to decide how many layers there are in the composite and plan the workflow:

Screenshot_2020-05-08 05.37.42_BTjFDT.png

Step 2: If you do not already know how to create procedural mattes, motion track, or create atmospheric effects, look for tutorials prepared by folks that know what they are doing to help you figure out how to do the things you decided were necessary to do when you analyzed the shot.

If that was my shot the very first thing I would do would be to Motion Stabilize the shot so that the foreground did not move. If the shot was different I would use a different technique to lock things down so I could easily add the monster to the scene. The second step would be to create the procedural mattes required to get the foreground elements on different layers. Then I would add the monster to the scene, then the atmospheric effects. When the composite was complete I would then put the motion back in the shot and make sure everything is properly lined up and do the final color grading. 

For the basic techniques used to create layers and do some motion tracking check the User Guide. This is one of the best tutorials on creating a procedural matte that could be used for this shot:

The important part of that tutorial is creating the high contrast black and white layers that you would use to separate the trees, wires, and telephone poles from the background so you could put them in front of your animated monster.

That should at least get you started.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0