• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effect in my Mac seems too slow.

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I just bought Adobe Plan foe all programs last week and I got an issue whenever I start any Adobe program, said "Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged. You can try to repair to fix the issue. If the problem persists, download and install the new copy from http://www.adobe.com/go/adobecreativecloudapp."

I've done all the solutions that provide on the web but the problem is still there.

Also, Adobe After Effect in my Mac seems too slow cuz every time I try to work on my project when I click anywhere the program start to loading again and again. How do I fix these problems

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what kind of Mac is it actually? Aside from that it simply sounds like you need to fix your networking stuff:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install.html#network_connectivity_is...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using Macbook Ratina, 12-inch. macOS Catalina version 10.15.3.

By the way, it works perfectly fine a couple days ago and now I still can not lunch my creative cloud application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines