• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE Audio Distorted

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded audio directly in Character Animator but when I imported into AE, the audio is extremely high pitched. When I flip back to Charcter Animator the audio sounds normal. How can I fix this? 

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by checking your audio preferences, the audio settings on the preview panel and so on. For anything beyond that exact info on the relevant parameters, system info and so on will be required.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've added some screenshots below of the audio and render settings. Also added a screenshot of the preview setting. I did try lowering the audio levels but that only worked for parts of the audio and not the whole thing. 

C8180E23-E929-42B3-8D3B-7760D8DDF4B6.jpeg

32BD91A5-633C-48D5-AAA3-2ACCB871DDAB.jpeg

3B82E334-7DF0-464A-A1A8-7FA727042CD8.jpeg

9B4FBB2A-5C1E-40B5-BED8-535231A50346.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of your screenshots shows any actual info about sample rates and such, which would be the critical factor here, so I'm still not able to make any sense of it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to this so can you let me know exactly what you need & where I can find the info for you? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, is there a way to save audio recorded inside Character Animator seperately from the whole project? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was solved. It was my frame rates that were mismatched. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines