• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE running short of memory and crashes

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my After Effects keep on crashing utilizing all the 10gb of ram allotted to it within 10-15mins of use in a 1080p motion graphics project with only 1 comp and total 5-6 shapes.

Specs :

ram : 16gb

processor: i5 8300h

latest updated windows version: 1909, build: 18363.778

no matter what project I make it runs out of memory in some time at 1080p and crashes 

when it crashes it changes my screen reso, basically, it turns off my display drivers and also there's a glitch box at the center of the screen and I have to reboot to get rid of it.

Even after rebooting the resolution sometimes is not changed and so I have to manually disable and enable my drivers

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have the answer screaming in your face: Something is wonky with your system's graphics drivers. Update and configure them properly.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated GeForce Nvidia drivers from GeForce Experience and I currently have studio drivers for 1050ti and its version; 442.92 released on 16th April but the problem existed with the last version as well of studio drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This could be a reason so I am again shifting to game-ready drivers instead of studio driver if that can resolve the issue cause I have trouble with premiere as well its regarding frame buffer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines