• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects: AEGP Plugin CINWARE ... failed (5027::12)

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you help me with this problem. Cinema 4 D doesn't work with AE 2020 get the sam error message as I've seen other people have had here (After Effects: AEGP Plugin CINWARE SceneLayer: Cineware AliveThread - Excecute failed (5027::12) ) but the Solutions you have seen in this forum doesn't help, any other things I could try? 

Skärmavbild 2020-08-31 kl. 10.25.57.pngSkärmavbild 2020-08-30 kl. 22.23.32.png 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the port 5030 sets open if you use a Firewall or anti-virus app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you see this thread?

The question and the problem are almost identical. I see from the file path that you are on a Mac. If you are running High Siera you will probably have to roll back to AE. 2019. I can not get C4D rendering to work on my backup machine that is still running High Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you or anyone else solved this issue. Same here on a PC. Would be very happy if someone could help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines