• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects corrupt files after exporting

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported my animation last night. the mp4 is great, I went to finish up the rest of my animation and my saved files are messed up. they have all the data but the background canvas is smaller than the work area in AE and has a black bacground now. the layers are all tracking using paths and keynotes but the objects are moving to beyond there orginal postions. everything ends up wonky and misplaced. what could have casued this? I did attempt to change composition settings to fit instagrams perameters, could that have casue the change to my AE files?  the exported file is perfect and the AE autosaved files are all messed up.

anyone elase have this issue?

I spoke with some idiot at adobe and he litterally answered zero questions and wasted two and half hours of my sunday, I will add tech convo so you can see how bad their support can be. Below are the examples of what is happening. the image is layered and I have everything moving into the PS tan color canvas, animating the rasterized art is following simple paths till they end up in place, unfortunitly when I wnet to add in extra effects all my work was messed up. 

how it ends in corrupt filehow it ends in corrupt filehow its should lookhow its should look

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can't know. All you have done is written a long rant with zero info and to make matters even worse you have cut off the single bit of info that might have helped to enlighten us - the settings bar at the bottom of the comp. Sorry, but this is utterly useless. We need exact system info, proper screenshots of the comp window and timeline with keyframes, preview settings, render settings and so on. If the assets only shift positions once you add effects, the simple truth likely is that 3D and collapsed transformations are involved, but we honestly can't know. You need to do a lot better and actualyl give us something we can work with.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines