Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects render

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey , 

I am looking for a solution to my problem since i started using after effects 2020 and When I finish editing and saving it with media recorder I see some mistakes in the transitions or scenes and when I return to find the problem and solve it, it’s nothing appears to me in the timeline It is fine when Preview it but When I save it flaws appear! so does anyone know what is the solution?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without eaxct system info, render settings and details about the project contents nobody can tell you much. The usual steps apply: Flush your caches, check your hardware acceleration settings in AE and AME, update your graphics driver.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it, but nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Mylenium said, without workflow details and screenshots it's impossible to tell what is going on, You could have one layer set as a guide layer. It will preview just fine but will not show up in the render. There are far too many different user errors that could cause these kinds of problems to make any kind of a guess at a solution without some details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines