• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I Lock the motion of a solid to a video clicp

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI all. I'm working on a video that was done with a blue screen and when I key out the blue background it's removing some of the light reflection in the eyes as well. I want to add a solid layer behind the head to mask the transparent, but there's quite a bit of movement and it's hard to have a small enough solid to not show while having the solid large enough to catch the eyes where ever they go. I want to lock the solid to the video clip and have it move with the head. I looked at some rotobrush tutorials but I'm not sure is that's what I need to do. can anyone make a recommendation or share some advice please. Thanks!

TOPICS
Dynamic link , How to , Performance , Resources , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by educating yourself about garbage mattes/ holdout mattes for keying, called inner/ outer masks in Keylight. No need to make this more complicated than it needs to be. Everything else will require an actual look at your footage. Sure, it's possible that some tracking procedures could be involved, but that would be rather unusual.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mylenium. I have been using screen matte but I didn't know what the inside mask does so I stayed away. I will check out some videos on it later. For now I found a cheat and used a background image that's dare near the head space. 

Thkns for the knowledge.

Judi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines