Highlighted

Clone Won't Work, Tho Paint and Erase Do

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the Clone operation, and when I do the clone works until I release the mouse button, then I get a flicker of some sort and the clone area is r4eturned to its original state. The Erase and Paint brush operations work fine. How could the Clone operation be different than those and not work?

Thanks.

AE.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Clone Won't Work, Tho Paint and Erase Do

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the Clone operation, and when I do the clone works until I release the mouse button, then I get a flicker of some sort and the clone area is r4eturned to its original state. The Erase and Paint brush operations work fine. How could the Clone operation be different than those and not work?

Thanks.

AE.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this article to learn more about how to use the Clone tools https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/how-to/clone-stamp.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
jimlolo LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that's what I do. Still doesn't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0