Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Wireframes into a Vector?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to ask if there's a shortcut/way to convert the "AV" wireframes from Element3D Plugin inside After Effects into a vector? Because I am going to create a logo for architecture.

Untitled-2.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

There is no such thing. What you want would require to use a proper 3D program or CAD program like the full version of Cinema 4D, the Cineware plug-in for Illustrator, Solidworks and so on. All of those options at this point cost extra money. And to be honest, if all you want is your super simple logo, then it's easy enough to draw from scratch in Illustrator. Seems like yolu are making this unnecessarily complicated...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such thing. What you want would require to use a proper 3D program or CAD program like the full version of Cinema 4D, the Cineware plug-in for Illustrator, Solidworks and so on. All of those options at this point cost extra money. And to be honest, if all you want is your super simple logo, then it's easy enough to draw from scratch in Illustrator. Seems like yolu are making this unnecessarily complicated...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This what it should be after...I guess I have to just make the lines manually from illustrator by tracing them..but thank you for letting me know.

petersonp95458671_0-1601885711575.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines