Highlighted

Could not create Outlines: AE

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I import illustrator files exactly like this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPha_s7W-0M

But I neet to make vector changes in the animation, when I try coverting to shape layers, the error "Could not create Outlines" happens. Could someone help me please?

In this quick tip will take a look at importing Illustrator files into After Effects and get them ready for animation. ▶ After Effects, Release items to sepa...
TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Could not create Outlines: AE

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I import illustrator files exactly like this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPha_s7W-0M

But I neet to make vector changes in the animation, when I try coverting to shape layers, the error "Could not create Outlines" happens. Could someone help me please?

In this quick tip will take a look at importing Illustrator files into After Effects and get them ready for animation. ▶ After Effects, Release items to sepa...
TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your artwork we can't tell you anything. Quite likely you simply used a feature/ function that created a complex appearance that cannot be re-created in AE as an editable shape layer, anyway. Show us at least a screenshot of the graphic and the unfolded layers palette in AI.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0