• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing a .MOV Video from an iphone

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello People, i have a problem. In this video while i move back and foward on the video to cut it, the video always starts from the beginning but the audio keeps plying right. Even if i render i have the problem. It was filmed with an iphone 7. When i play it outside After Effects works perfect, but here it doesn't. Hoping anybody can help me! 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks to me like you have a 2 minute video loaded in AE and you are getting about 7 seconds of preview the first time you start the preview. First, that is a very long comp, second, I don't know what your preview settings are but they are obviously not set to cache before playing back audio, third, the workflow does not look like anything an experienced AE user would use.

Try caching before audio playback, try reducing the Comp Panel resolution, try letting the preview cache and loop a couple of times. If you can't get the audio and video preview to match we need to know a lot more about your system, your version of AE and your level of experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...and why are you editing in After Effects?  It's a God-Awful-Lousy video editing application.  You should be using Premiere Pro, which is made for the job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines