Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error with opening After Affects after installation

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Support Team,

I have recently downloaded a license of Adobe After Affects, but could not open it on my Mac due to technical issue. I attach you a screenshot of error notification that is shown to me when I open the AA app. It says 'it is impossible to continue'.  

I am your corporate customer from SAP (Moscow office) and have got a licience from our corporate license catalogue. 

BR,
Julia Pontus
Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 10.51.35.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julia,

Thanks for reaching out.

It could be a permission related issue. Please try the steps mentioned in the following article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-after-effects-can-t-continue-error-while-accessing-...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,
I have tried all the ways from the article above, but After Affects isnt opened on my Mac still( What to do next?

BR,
Julia Pontus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying that, Julia. Please try resetting the preferences of After Effects. If that doesn't help, try opening After Effects in a new admin account. It'll help us to understand if this is a user account related issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Nishu,
I have followed your latest instructions as well. Unfortunately, AE isnt opened still:( System shows new notifications, I attach you screenshots.

Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 12.00.25.png

Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 12.00.59.png

I could not change an admin account to another as it is my only one account in the company. Should I ask my local IT-service to help with it or you may help me?

BR,
Julia Pontus 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Julia,

Yes, I'd recommend you testing After Effects on a new admin account so that we know if it's user account related issue. Also, please share the complete crash report with us so that we can try to translate it.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines