Highlighted

Getting error when installing a Plug-in

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, whenever I install a plugin into after effects it tells me that it is a duplicate and needs to be deleted. Even after I try to find the duplicate and manually delete it I go back into after effects and it gives me an error warning saying that the plugin is "invalid" and gives me error code ( 25 :: 3 ).. I recently just got this computer and I used to have ae on my windows and it never gave me this problem.. what should I do?

Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Getting error when installing a Plug-in

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, whenever I install a plugin into after effects it tells me that it is a duplicate and needs to be deleted. Even after I try to find the duplicate and manually delete it I go back into after effects and it gives me an error warning saying that the plugin is "invalid" and gives me error code ( 25 :: 3 ).. I recently just got this computer and I used to have ae on my windows and it never gave me this problem.. what should I do?

Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed one version only? It may happen if you take over the setting of the previous version. Would you try to use CC clean tool?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try that thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried and it did not work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
Szalam LATEST
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What plugin is it you're trying to install?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GenArts Sapphire

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0