• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glow effect is cutted on the edges

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix it, that its not cutted on the edges? I know that the picture ends where its cutted, but can I make the borders bigger in AE?Screenshot (66).png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Glow effect will extend beyond the layer borders. I don't know if Deep Glow from AE scripts will. If it does then you should not have to do anything but properly adjust the settings. Probably the best tutorials for Deep Glow are on the AE Scripts site. I would start there. If you can't get anything else to work try adding Grow Bounds before you apply Deep Glow. That should solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To solve this problem, you can put an adjustment layer on top of the layer you wanted to glow, and apply your glow effect on that adjustment layer instead of the actual layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is another solution;

1. Drag a CC RepeTile effect on top of the Deep Glow.

2. Expand the CC RepeTile values until it covers all the screen.

3. Set Tiling to None.

That's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man! You save my life! Thank you.. This is what I am looking for last few years.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I love you man !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines