• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Home screen disappearing when selecting home button and extentions blank

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Cant seem to find this anywhere online. Im having an issue with AE in two different but similar ways. Im using AE 2020 and Im on Mac OS Mojave on a 2017 Imac.

When I load up AE the home screen flashes up then disappears. I then select the home button top left and the home screen flashes up then vanishes.

Similarly, I cant access the extentions windows. For example, the Adobe colour schemes. I select it and it pops up then disappears. It then remains ticked in the windows menu and when I select it again the popup is blank. I only have one more extention installed which is Overlord by Battleaxe.

Im running same Mojave version on a mac bin at work and using the same version of AE and the homescreen and extentions are working fine. Is there some OS app working in the background that is preventing or monitoring AE and preventing it from allowing popup windows to load? Im stumped...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?