Highlighted

How can I offset a motion tile animation?

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Super new to after effects, so I'm hoping someone can enlighten me.

I've made a simple animation - a ball entering from the left and leaving to the right - and duplicated it using Motion Tile. How can I offset the subsequent animations with a few frames between them?

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I offset a motion tile animation?

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Super new to after effects, so I'm hoping someone can enlighten me.

I've made a simple animation - a ball entering from the left and leaving to the right - and duplicated it using Motion Tile. How can I offset the subsequent animations with a few frames between them?

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't. that's the whole point. You have to do it the hard way by duplicating the layer and actually manipulating the keyframes and shuffling around the in-point.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, okay. thanks for the reply.

Thought there'd be an easier way but I'll give it a shot 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines