Highlighted

How do I reinstall Cinema 4D Lite to after effects?

Explorer ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I purposely deleted Cinema 4D from my computer without realizing I was deleting the Lite version that comes with after effects (trying to clean up space on my C:/ drive). Any way I can reinstall it? Should I uninstall after-effects and reinstall it? Any help would be nice, thanks!

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I reinstall Cinema 4D Lite to after effects?

Explorer ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I purposely deleted Cinema 4D from my computer without realizing I was deleting the Lite version that comes with after effects (trying to clean up space on my C:/ drive). Any way I can reinstall it? Should I uninstall after-effects and reinstall it? Any help would be nice, thanks!

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Creative Cloud app to uninstall the current version of AE and then install it again. There is no separate C4D installer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines