• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW TO DO THIS STROKE GRADIENT LOOP ANIMATION?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

final mesmerize 2.png

So, this is the logo and in after effects i want to animate the stroke gradient that goes in a loop, i tried re-positioning the gradient with keyframes but that's not working. i've no clue how to do this. i want this stroke gradient to run in loop. please let me know how can i do this. this is so complicating. thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Create a comp sized gradient on a layer below the rectangle, use the rectangle as a track matte, rotate the gradient layer:

Screenshot_2019-02-03 23.42.34_DzFHTh.png

I just used a shape layer for the gradient and duplicated the gradients and used blend modes to get a radial pattern in the colors. There are more options in Illustrator for creating different kinds of gradient fills if your colors are critical. This is by far the easiest solution that I can think of.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a comp sized gradient on a layer below the rectangle, use the rectangle as a track matte, rotate the gradient layer:

Screenshot_2019-02-03 23.42.34_DzFHTh.png

I just used a shape layer for the gradient and duplicated the gradients and used blend modes to get a radial pattern in the colors. There are more options in Illustrator for creating different kinds of gradient fills if your colors are critical. This is by far the easiest solution that I can think of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANKS RICHARD FOR YOU INSTANT REPLY. IT WORKED! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines