• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to import negative number frames

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to do some compositing but some of the frames in Maya had to be done in negative frames, so when I try to import the tiff images into After Effects it only recognizes those that came after frame 0. anyone have any idea why this is or how I can have it recognize negative frames.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't and that is that. You have to use some batch renaming to shift the numbers into all positive ranges. As an 3D artist myself I always found it handy to keep such tools around...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, and thought it may sound off topic, would there be some way to do that in playblast?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge, Lightroom, Automatr (Mac), and about a dozen other free apps will batch rename files. You can even do it with a Batch action in Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines