Highlighted

How to increase UI font size in After Effects?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I have a lil problem. I have high rez monitor and using AE CS6 but I couldn't find about change UI font size menu.

Is that possible? My OS windows 7.

Best,

Kuma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to increase UI font size in After Effects?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I have a lil problem. I have high rez monitor and using AE CS6 but I couldn't find about change UI font size menu.

Is that possible? My OS windows 7.

Best,

Kuma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 25, 2014 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. This stuff is fixed and AE CS6 doesn't support any high-DPI displays. You have to live with it.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2014 0
Jan 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bit off topic but is there a similar features requested page for Premiere?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2014 0
Jan 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2014 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, this link is no longer live - do you have an update link by any chance?

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks all!

>See the "resizable user interface text" entry here:

Thanks Todd for answer my question. Also I saw the article of link.

I'm waiting  for resize UI to become to able to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

This feature has been added to the new 13.1 release, as I can read on this page, correct?

I am working on a 21'' 1920x1080 monitor on windows 7, and the text has become much, much too big to my liking - it is taking so much space it is detrimental to my working environment.

I've looked for options to change that but cannot find any in the preferences.   Can I do something to solve this? 

At the moment the text is so big I cannot even see the timeline, as per my usual layout settings - see attached screenshot.

Many thanks

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2014 1
Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no feature for controlling the font size in After Effects.

The page that you link to just says that many of the UI controls scale automatically to the right size for high-DPI displays.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

Thank you for your answer.

But that is exactly my problem, the size is not right size for this high DPI display.  On a bigger monitor such as size would work, but not on my relatively small 21'' monitor.

Is there any way for me to backtrack to a smaller size?

Many thanks

Charles

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2014 0