• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i need to update my hardware any advice ?

Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

01010101.JPG808.JPG

i need better performance any advice what pieces i have to buy i work with duilk bassel element 3d i use many effects and plugins (money is not problem for me)

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucky for you if money isn't a problem, but there's really not much you can improve in this particular system. This for the millionth time simply boils down to AE barely being multithreaded. Hence you would have to buy a completely new motherboard and processor with as few cores as possible, but instead maximum TurboBoost, i.e. a core i7 or something like that. The rest is beside the point and mostly irrelevant. AE barely uses the GPU and even E3D will be plenty happy with a GTX 1050.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are a number of ways to improve the efficiency of working in the timeline. Pencil Tests to check the staging, framing, motion of your comps at low-resolution without motion blur or effects is a good place to start. Learning how to trust a few Ink and Paint hero frames and then send the project off to render is another way.

To improve render time utilize a background rendering tool like Render Garden. I have 3 different solutions, but on my systems, Render Garden is by far the most efficient, it will render a lossless master and an MP4 for the client while I continue to work on other comps with no noticeable decrease in performance. On my iMac Pro, a comp that would take 20 minutes for the Render Cue or 30 minutes using the AME, (Media Encoder is almost always significantly slower than the Render Cue) will render in 5 to 7 minutes using Render Garden. It's going to cost a lot less than a new CPU. Other folks prefer other BG rendering solutions. Most of them are around $100 so they will pay for themselves in a day or two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines