Importing multiple AE Compositions into Premiere

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am attempting to import 14 after effects compositions (they are all in the same .aep project file).  When I import the .aep file into premiere it forces me to select 1 composition for import.  I can not select more than 1 composition, I've tried using shift, alt+ ctrl, etc (I'm on a PC) and it won't let me import more than one composition at a time.  Thus it becomes a time consuming and repetitive process to get everything I need.

Is there a way to import all the compositions in a .aep file into Premiere pro all at once?

TOPICS
Dynamic link, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

New Here , Jun 04, 2020
josephm33826514 New Here , Jun 04, 2020
Ok, problem solved.  Previously I was using "File> Import"  when I used "File> Adobe Dynamic link.."  then I could import them all at once!

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, problem solved.  Previously I was using "File> Import"  when I used "File> Adobe Dynamic link.."  then I could import them all at once!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more