Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loop particles with cc particular world

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I unfortunately still have a question about loops, I would like to make a loop for the "cc particle world" effect because when I go back to the beginning of my composition, we can notice a small cut.

I'm looking on the internet but the demo examples are not the ones I was expecting, so that's why I call on you, Thank you.

Ziomix

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an idea... You could try making your composition one second longer than you need, rendering the first second, importing the rendered movie and layering it on top so it starts one second from the end, making a one second opacity cross dissolve to that layer, and then trimming one second from the front of your composition. You might notice the dissolve, but at least it wouldn't be a cut. I've never tried this so I'm not sure if it would work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A cross-fade is a good approach!  I'd add that it's easier to do in Premiere Pro and then bring it back to AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To make a seamless loop you need to start by making the first frame and the last frame identical, then you need to back up one frame and create your loop from there. This is extremely difficult to do with the particle world because of the randomness that is introduced. The best option is to duplicate your layer, pick a frame on layer 1 to use as the starting point, pick a spot to start transition using opacity, then move the duplicate of the first layer so that the same first frame starts after the transition. Then set the work area to the first frame and one frame before the first frame on the second layer, trim the comp to the work area, and loop from there. 

For example, set a marker at 5 seconds on a layer with CC Particle World, Duplicate the layer, move the duplicate so that the marker is now at 10 seconds plus one frame. Then create a dissolve transition from 7 to 8 seconds to hide the seam, set the work area to 5 seconds and 10 seconds, trim the comp to the work area, then pre-compose or render this 5-second comp to generate your loop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines