• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new to this...

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iHi, I'm a beginner of adobe products. i was using after effects for a project, so i made a composition and then put in a video, but i can't seem to preview the project. i can move the blue timeline arrow thing across the box, but whenever i press the spacebar to play the video, nothing happens. i don't know what's wrong

i need some halp please ; w ;

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the AE forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look at your settings in the Preview panel for when you use Spacebar (there's a pop-up menu for it).

Try some of the other options for a Preview like Shift Spacebar, "0" on the numeric keypad and Shift "0".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines