Highlighted

Particles System II "Extra" setting

Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but I'm unable to find any documentation on what the "Extra" setting does in Particles System II. I move it around and nothing seems to happen.

I'd be grateful if anyone could shed some light on this.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Particles System II "Extra" setting

Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but I'm unable to find any documentation on what the "Extra" setting does in Particles System II. I move it around and nothing seems to happen.

I'd be grateful if anyone could shed some light on this.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Setting work with fire Animation it creates some sort of wiggle, 

so to see try this setting set the animation to fire then change the Extra settings 

-Oussk

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Extra" parameter applies some hard-coded noiuse types to certain particle systems depending on what settings you choose. On some combinations it does nothing, for others the influence will easily become apaprent by cranking it up.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2020 0