• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback issues when using headphones

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When im using AE for some reason randomly playback stops to work, after doing some research and testing things out myself, I have discovered that whenever i have headsets plugged in or bluetooth headphone on likemy airpods this issue occurs. I have been looking for fix around the internet and cannot seem to find one.

Video of issue: 

After Effects Version:

Screenshot at Jul 06 23-00-48.png

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Check your device manager and system's audio manager. You may have options there to permanently keep the connections active so they don't switch around. Likewise, preventing them from entering power saving modes may help. If those options aren't avialable, then there's really not much you can do. That's beyond AE's control and a system thing.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your device manager and system's audio manager. You may have options there to permanently keep the connections active so they don't switch around. Likewise, preventing them from entering power saving modes may help. If those options aren't avialable, then there's really not much you can do. That's beyond AE's control and a system thing.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue also happens with my USB headsets which i dont think have a power saving mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines