• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Space Type Generator – Scripting for After Effects?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else played around with this?

SPACE TYPE GENERATOR

Behance

Now my question; What would it take to create similar animations inside of After Effects? It automatically adjusts scale of text and kerning. It's insane. I can only begin to imagine what we could do inside of After Effects with this kind of capability. Maybe this is already built into After Effects and I just don't know it.

I'm looking to creating an animation in this style:

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 5.04.57 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be doable with AE's Expressions & Text Animators. Try and post your Q in the AE Expressions Forum - After Effects Expressions

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have control over a lot of parameters but there is nothing automatic. You certainally could duplicate that text box by hand.

The closest thing to a Plugin that I know of that does a lot of weirs text effects is Text Anarchy from my friend Jim Terney. I think you can find it at Reg Giant. There may be others. I just don't to that kind of thing often enough to bother looking for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines