Text box issue

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm pretty new to After Effects. I successfully build a title for a video recently, but when I went back in to work on something else, I noticed a problem. I've got a strange black "box" around my text. Nothing I do will successfully remove it. I had a friend who uses After Effects look at it and he can't figure it out either. We exported to see if it exported with the black box and indeed it did. It's not a perfectly square black box and looks almost as if the text has an outline around it maybe. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Kelly

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Sep 24, 2020
Jose Panadero Adobe Community Professional , Sep 24, 2020
Open the Character Panel (Window > Character) and remove the Outline for your text.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the Character Panel (Window > Character) and remove the Outline for your text.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you have been able to solve with what Jose_Panadero has indicated. I just wanted to tell you remember that you must use this button to upload images.

Captura de pantalla 2020-09-24 a la(s) 17.46.05.png

Regards.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
kellygarrisongs AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'd messed with the character panel but wasn't looking in the right spot. It worked. Thanks so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines