• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A trial is just seven days, which is just two if you actually work. Has anyone found two days enough to work out whether a £250 a year subscription is worth it based on just two days of looking at something?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm apparently biased as a long-time user, but let me be clear: If you expect a demo to convince you that you may need a specific program/ tool, then that's the wrong approach and can only end up in disappointment. Throughout my career I've tried out tons of 3D-programs and other graphics tools and whenever I did, I had made up my mind long before, read up on how the program works and what it does, watched promotional materials and tutorials when available, read the online help and so on. A demo/ trial version can only help you determine how it "feels" to work with a program, but you have to be clear about how it fits into your workflows before actually even starting your first own project. With AE and other programs being this complex, just diving blindly into a demo of course won't do much to enlighten you. the plethora of functions will easily overwhelm you, the UI may be confusing and even basic workflows may not be immediately apparent. So with all respect, making a buying decision dependent on a 7 day trial is perhaps not that smart, after all.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can subscripe on a monthly base, too. Get AE for one month, then you can cancel or make it into an annually subscription.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines